14.11.14

WHAT MOTIVATES ME? WHAT INSPIRES ME?

 BY DANI PÉREZ, @BTO1A 

To me, to get success is really important to be motivated and inspired by someone or something. It's just not that, without hardworking and sacrifice there is no possible success.

What truly motivates me is the satisfaction of doing things well and the endless pursuit of perfection. I deeply ADMIRE people who can do great things for the world with any resources or less than other people.

People's recognition about my work also motivates me. When I give all my effort into something or someone, I like to feel that it IS really WORTHWHILE.

If you want to succeEd, you must work as hard and best as you can to fulfill your goal. Also, find a motivation that helps you wake up every morning and say "I can and I'm doing it".