3.11.14

#SAFAHAIKUS 1

BY JULIO CABALLERO #BTO1D
#1
Firstly, I will write
Why I am sure you will be
The girl of my life.

#2
I’ve known lots of them,
They have come, they have left me,
Not always, but now and then.

#3
You are so perfect.
Your eyes, your hair, your chest,…
Oh! You are the best!

#4
Do you remember
The day we met each other
Thanks to your brother?

#5
He was my friend.
I told him what my aim was,
Love you till the end.

#6
I will never forget
The first time we met in France.
We did sing and dance.

#7
Keep thinking about you,
That is what happens to me.
With you I want to be.

#8
We’ve had some problems,
But all of them have been solved.
We two were involved.

#9
Always faithfulness
Since that thirteenth October.
There’s been no lover.

#10
I like the moments,
When we are together.
Let’s be forever.