7.11.14

#SAFATINIES 3

BY CELIA CEBALLOS #BTO2C
#1
-Do you love me?- she asked.
-Yes, like my teeth love blood- answer the vampire.
Love is a word used too much and much too soon.

#2
She asked for time, she received a watch;
she asked for beauty, she received a mirror;
she asked for love, she received nothing.

#3
I was your cure and you were my disease,
I was saving you and you were killing me.

#4
-You are always late; you'll never change - he said.
-I'm sorry, it's just who I am- chocoLATE apologized.

#5
I don't like the memories because tears come easily.
It's a constant battle. A war between remembering and forgetting.

#6
-I don't know what to say...-he told her.
-It's ok -she replied- I know what we are and I know what we are not.

#7
They told me I was too young to let the world break me.
I told them I was too young to stop the world from breaking me.

#8
She,hopeless, begged him: Can we start over? Can we be strangers again? We can create new memories. Let me introduce myself.

#9
-How do you know you are in love with her?
-Because she is the person I'd never stop looking for in a crowded place.

#10
She discovered life wasn't a fairytale when she lost her shoe at midnight and never saw it again.