24.11.14

#SAFAHAIKUS 2

 BY MIGUEL LÓPEZ, #BTO2C 
I
Morning is delight,
Afternoon makes me surprised,
Evening brings the night.

II
First it was drizzling,
Then, the black sky shouted high;
Bolts of lightning cry.

III
Green changing to gold,
Summer days ride on the wind,
My hearts gets so cold.

IV
Rain hits the window,
Wind is the darkness whisper;
The moon lights the meadow.

V
I get up again,
Routine makes me blue and sad,
I need to go back.

VI
My soul speaks to me,
It tells me that I am free,
I will be with thee*.

*thee = you

VII
He still misses her;
She forgot all their moments;
Now, she doesn’t care.

VIII
She waited for him,
He waited for her phone call;
Impossible for both.

IX
I feel great today,
I felt so bad yesterday,
Tomorrow is fate.

X
I feel you so near,
Even though you left me there,
I wish you were here.