13.5.13

MY AUPAIR EXPERIENCE

BY ALMUDENA MALDONADO, 2BTO-C
Last summer I went to a little town near London caring for Zowie. I mean that I was an aupair.
Personally, I can't write anything bad about King's family (my host family). However many aupairs have problems with their host family. Problems like: they don't pay you, they make you clean the house, or even they can disappear when you are in their country.
On the other hand, there are families like the Kings, who treat you as a member of their family, pay you a good quantity of money, and you have a lot of fun.
Thanks to aupair experience, you learn a lot about life, the culture, and the lAnguage. It is an incredible experience which makes you more mature and you can also make friends for all life, like me and Zowie. She is going to visit me this summer!!