30.5.18

#SAFAHAIKUS 3T1


GABRIEL MARTÍNEZ
#BTO1D @SAFASanLuis


P:
Benevolent knight,
do not hide yourself like that
and please hold me tight 

N:
Statues are dancing 
a tiny star over them.
Now they are destroying

O:
Under the moonlight,
a girl lighter than the air 
filled with despair 

M:
Cat moving her tail 
born to be very curious 
and do not use her nails 

D:
Loves himself too much,
blind with all reality:
King of vanity 

S:
A normal living.
It is an endless cycle,
and never dreaming

Y:
Tried to change a girl 
throwing arrows to her heart.
They did not impact

R:
Got up from bed and
appeared in perfect timing 
not sure if he can 

1:
Try to save my mind 
protect all my memories 
if I must rewind

#???:
She had to be bad 
then took control of the world,
and got really mad

1 Comments:

Nawazz dijo...

I love your article. you can visit my website Slotomania Mod Apk