11.5.14

10 HAIKUS

By BLANCA BESTEIRO @Blancabesteiro #BTO2A @SAFASanLuis

I
Being part of team,
and winning a world cup
is my biggest dream.

II
Following my steps
you can find my lost house
in a busy street.

III
You think you´re so cool,
but wearing those freaky clothes
you look like a fool.

IV
I recall the day
when you said goodbye to me
and you went away.

V
Can you see the train?
It is going to the mountains
in the heavy rain.

VI
Christmas is coming,
my family is happy
listen! Christhmas songs.

VII
Life without problems,
just learn who your real friends are
simply be yourself.

VIII
Children are playing,
Their parents breath calmly.
Dreams are possible.

IX
When you look at me
You love filled eyes amaze me.
Butterflies flying free.

X
Who has a best friend
has the world´s biggest gift,
So never change it.