16.3.18

WHAT I LOVE AND HATE ABOUT THE WEATHER IN MY TOWN

BY VICTOR BAZO #BTO1D
We all hate something about the weather of our country, but at the same time, there is always something you love about your weather, though.

As far as I am concerned, it is difficult to me just to find a nice thing to say about the weather where I live. In fact, I really have to make an effort to find out something decent. At least, winters in here are not chilly at all, so it is fantastic, because there is no need to put on many clothes to go outside. During winter, I do not even catch a cold when I go out dressed in short sleeves.

On the other hand, if you ask me about what I hate, I will say I could write an entire book dedicated to it. However, I will choose one thing I do really hate. Imagine you are in July, and you are free as it is summer holidays, so you decide to watch a film at home… But It is impossible! If you do not have an air conditioner, I am totally sure it will give you a heat stroke.