12.3.18

#TINYSTORIES

 By GABRIEL MARTÍNEZ, #BTO1D

OLD ENEMIES
James and Ingrid met themselves one night. They started a fight. Ingrid took her cane and charged towards James at 1 m/ph. James tried to dodge, but his back hurt. Then, they decided to stop. They were 80 years old.

BET YOUR LIFE
The croupier was talking with the man, who bet the future of his dad. If he won, he would become wealthy. The dice came out odd, so he won. Then, the man decided to bet his whole life.

THE PAINTER
The boy loved girls with beautiful legs and leather clothes. He wanted a kind girl, but that was impossible to paint. When the painter finished, the boy took the girl out of the painting.

MEAL
I ate a talking bread once. He asked me to do it. I say ‘he’ because he was called Paul. It was delicious, but I felt so bad for him, and I made a funeral the following day.

TRAIN STATION
When the train arrived, I had already been there for one hour. People left the train, but I couldn’t see my husband. It’s been 10 years, and I’m still going to the train station, but he doesn’t come back.

THE BOY AND THE CATGIRL
The boy asked why she had cat ears. The girl answered that she was like that. After moving her tail, she asked why the boy had a pig nose. The boy got offended, but the girl was also offended.

A WEIRD CONVERSATION
Two men were talking. The first one asked what color corn was. The other man answered that it was blue. Then, the first one said: ‘You are blind’, and the second one replied: ‘You are deaf’.

THAT STRANGE FAIRY
Two fairies were talking. One said that humans were very bad. The other one liked them. The first argued that they hunted fairies, doing them horrible things. The second one agreed, but she loved that.

BREATHTAKING EXPERIENCE
I woke up and went to my sister’s bedroom. She wasn’t breathing. I was so scared. I touched her, and she was cold. Luckily, I remembered that my sister died two years ago, and we had dressed her doll like her.

THE LOST
When I was writing these stories, I was thinking about all the words I had to delete. Today, I found a paper. It was a story written with all the removed words. I think that was like a farewell letter.