5.12.14

#SAFATINIES 7

 by MARINA SUANO, #BTO2C 
#1
"I should leave", thought him. "I´ll tell him to stay", thought her. He crossed the door and continued his way. She didn´t call him.

#2
Everything was scary and unusual: summer, free time, no school... Fortunately, the alarm rang, it was only a nightmare.

#3
Once upon a time, they thought they could live happily ever after.

#4
When she got there, she realized what she had become in the last few days.

#5
When they finished the argument, she took the right way, and he took the left way. But they forgot something: the world is round.

#6
"I´ll follow you everywhere." "I´ll do whatever you want." Stop dreaming, shouted my sister.

#7
She was wearing her black dress with red heels. She looked amazing, but the party had just ended.

#8
Some drops met some sun light, and suddenly the rainbow appeared.

#9
- I´ve just left home and I don´t know where I should go. - Here it is, your new house. Welcome to my heart!

#10
They were having a lovely chat, but something went wrong and they were arguing again.