30.10.14

#SAFATINIES 2

BY REGINA LOZANO #BTO2C
#1
Once upon a time, there was a little girl full of enthusiasm and happiness, but now she's gone...
-What happened?
-She grew up.

#2
He came to me looking for an advise to forget her. I told him not to, that he can't do it, that it's impossible.

#3
You were so absorbed, with your head up in the white clouds; they called you so loud, but you never cared.

#4
He turned away to face what he was sure was north. But no matter which way he turned, he was already lost.

#5
'I'm not a gentleman, I'm a thief', he said.
- 'Then steal me.'

#6
He said: 'Call me crazy, but I think my imaginary friends are ignoring me.'
His psychologist had to LOCK him up again.

#7
It's night again, and the silence IS SURROUNDING him. The silence of a man who knows he's about to die.

#8
It would be beautiful to say our eyes found each other and it was love at first sight. Truth is she didn't even looked me back.

#9
When she was four, everybody asked her what she wanted to be. "Princess, astronaut, doctor..." Now she just wants to be younger.

#10
Then he remembered there are 3 things in life you can't recover: a word already said, an opportunity lost, and wasted time.