8.6.17

#SAFATINIES 3T02

BY SONIA AGUILAR #BTO1C

1
It's easy to hold the hand of somebody,
but it's difficult to make a shiver.

2
The same fire which made this passion
will finish like ashes.

3
We were like a shooting star:
Beautiful, but momentary.

4
I used to like to be lost in lines of some book.
Now, I am lost in your body edges.

5
People think that a crazy person is
somebody who does senseless things,
but they're who enjoy life.

6
I'll rescue you only focusing my eyes on yours,
but for that reason you should stay by me side.

7
You are a crazy person,
but you are the one who makes me feel special,
like if I was the queen of your smile.

8
I fell down like a baby that couldn't walk,
but I stood up like a warrior.

9
Although it's a little bit difficult for you to understand me,
you're always trying it, and I love that.

10
Fly like a free bird, run like a leopard,
fight like an elephant, and think like a human.