9.6.17

#SAFATINIES 3T #01

BY JOSÉ ANTONIO RAMOS #BTO1C

1
When I see her, it's like the world around me stopped,
and my sight just focused on her eyes.

2
I know this is true love because it hasn't got happy final.
It simply hasn't got any final.

3
Appreciate and enjoy little things,
because throughout your life,
they become the biggest things.

4
You should never surrender,
because the things you think are dreams,
tomorrow they might be reality.

5
A true friend is the one who arrives when everybody leaves
and the one who stays with me when everybody hasn't already been.

6
When you ask me to hang out, I tell you no,
because I don't want to damage myself
with your looks and thoughts.

7
It's true that money doesn't give you happiness,
but it helps you to get whatever it makes you feel glorious.

8
The best memories you will remember are
the ones which, if you think about them,
they would be happening today.

9
You can't start as the best one.
Let yourself be taught by the ones who are better than you,
outdoing yourself to become the best one.

10
You should never judge people badly
before knowing them, because these people
could take part of your life in the future.