2.6.16

#SAFATINIES 3T3

BY ADRIÁN SÁNCHEZ #BTO2D @2Deciencias

I
Every day I put some food outside my house for a cat. Today I saw the cat eating my bird. 

II
Last night I was watching the news on TV. More than 20 min for sports, 15 min for the weather, and only 5 min for the dramatic situation of the refugees.

III
When I returned to Spain, I couldn't find my luggage. I went to the office. The girl smiled and said, "Don't worry, you are in good hands. Has your plane arrived yet?"

IV
I went on a trip to observe sea mammals. They guaranteed "100% whale watch", but the only thing we saw were blue waves moving the boat.

V
Last night, I thought I saw the North Star, but it was just an aeroplane in the distance.

VI
I am going out with my friends and everyone is on mobile phones on Twitter and Instagram.